Sample of recent sessions
Here are a sample of successful sessions that respresent something of the eclectic mix of past conference sessions from the last 4 years.
Hopefully these past contributions give you a flavour of the kind of we are looking for in this year's sessions. They are the actual submissions made by the session leaders when applying so hopefully they will also be helpful in guiding your own submissions in terms of the level of information needed.
- A Breathless Tour of Blockchain
- Access control for REST services
- Adopting Kotlin - How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Null
- Analysing GitHub commits with R
- Become a Fantastic Facilitator
- Behind the AI Curtain - Designing for Trust in Machine Learning Products
- Better Whiteboard Sketches
- Exploring Emergent Design with TDD
- Getting Started with Data Science
- Less mocking, less brittle tests
- Negotiating For Your Life
- #NoEstimates does not mean "no estimates"
- Painting the Business Model Canvas
- Recycling tests in TDD
- Secure Code Development in Practice
- Typing is not the hard part - Developing a culture of pair programming
- Visualising Connascence to Drive Refactoring