From SPA Wiki
I coach teams in agile software development and have written a book on "Agile Coaching"  with Liz Sedley. I've also helped organise XP/agile conference events, such as XPDay, and was a past conference chair for SPA in 2006/2007.
My past SPA/OT sessions:
- SPA2014 "What Do Developers Really Need?" and "Implications of Conway's Law" with DadiIngolfsson
- SPA2013 "Is eXtreme Programming alive and kicking?" with Ivan Moore and Tim Mackinnon.
- SPA2011 "Improving Trust on Teams"
- SPA2010 "Retrospectives Refactored"
- SPA2009 "The Role of an Agile Coach" simulation.
- SPA2007 "Understanding Cognitive Bias in Decision Making" with DuncanPierce
- SPA2007 "Designing Collaborative Workspaces" with MikeHill.
- SPA2005 workshop "Project Mapping"
- OT2004 tutorial "Getting Your Story Straight"
- OT2003 workshop on "Retrospectives".
- OT2002 assisted KeithBraithwaite with "First-Order Project Management" workshop.
Email: rachel at agilexp.com